Thanks Lucy for giving me a Amazing Blogger Award. MMmm…..seven random facts about me…. Ok then, they are:
1. I once got out of a plane at 12,000 feet, without a parachute, and survived.
2. I’ve been in the same room as a black maned lion with no bars between us.
3. I’ve seen the sun rise over an eerily silent and deserted Machu Picchu.
4. I’ve been to the exact point where the Indian Ocean meets the Atlantic Ocean.
5. I’ve waltzed across Tiannamen Square.
6. I’ve eaten a silver service dinner in the open desert at Ayers Rock, by starlight.
7. I’ve had three tarantulas crawling over my shoulders and breasts and was more interested by my companions reactions than the spiders themselves.
And since I think it’s customary to nominate three others for this award. I nominate Racy Redhead (cos she’ll have naughty fun with this!), Nitebyrd (cos she’s just finding her feet, and has loads of interesting things to tell the world) and Indigo (who just loves to shock and be wicked). Over to you, girls!