My workshops are suitable for beginners and experienced artists wanting to improve painting skills and learn helpful tips. I specialise in watercolours, acrylics, and oils.
- Aged stonework in old French village buildings – watercolour
- Tiger portrait – putting the animal in the background through lost and found edges – watercolour
- Mermaid under the sea – movement through splatter – watercolour
- Tango dancers – movement in a picture through splatter – watercolour
- Cottage in a flower filled cottage garden – watercolour with masking fluid
- Dramatic backgrounds – pour on paint creating movement for galloping horses – watercolour
- Seascape – lost and found edges, wet washes, splatter – watercolour and masking fluid
- Animal portrait (dog, cat or horse) – acrylic
- Unclothed figure in semi darkness – drawing (white Conte pencil on black paper)
- Burlesque woman in semi darkness – drawing (white Conte pencil on black paper)
- Camouflage art – hiding images in paintings – watercolour or acrylic
- Erotic art – acrylic or drawing
One to One Personal Tuition
I offer helpful advice when artists need guidance in skills and techniques or want to learn a new medium, or are just stuck with their art and don’t know how to move on and improve it. In the medium of your choice, at my Kent studio.
£30 per hour